Terms & conditions
Practice Mastermind’s standard terms & conditions.
1. These terms and conditions shall apply to the supply of all services by Fingerpow Ltd (trading as Practice Mastermind) to you as detailed on a web page, order form, information booklet, or written quote. Any variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by Practice Mastermind.
2. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
3. By signing and completing an order form or accepting a written quote or paying for a service, you are entering into an agreement for the provision of services for the length of time and at the cost as detailed therein.
4. All prices are as per the web page, order form, information booklet, or written quote. Payment shall be in the manner specified in the web page, order form, information booklet, or written quote.
5. All payments made by you are non refundable.
6. If you fail to make any monthly instalments due, the supply of services by Practice Mastermind will stop immediately and the total amount payable for the services shall become due.
7. All marketing tools created by Practice Mastermind as part of this programme continue to belong to Practice Mastermind until your programme has been paid for in full.
8. As a member of the Practice Mastermind, you must pay every month to retain your place, whether or not you are able to attend the meeting.
9. If you are a member of the Practice Mastermind, on the “cancel any time” deal, you must give 30 days’ notice of cancellation.
10. Any guarantees made as to the outcome of a service will require you to co-operate with Practice Mastermind. You must provide any information required by Practice Mastermind to enable them to do their job properly. You must complete all of the actions you have agreed to complete during a programme, and be able to provide evidence of completion. You must also provide accounting information as required.
11. Practice Mastermind will perform the service to you with all reasonable skill and care.
12. Any service is non transferrable and cannot be transferred to any other business
13. Practice Mastermind shall not be liable for any direct loss or damage suffered by you howsoever caused, as a result of any negligence, breach of contract or otherwise in excess of the price of the services.
14. Neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.