Join this small group of practice owners working together to improve their lifestyle, and grow their net profits
Introducing the Practice Mastermind
For 13 practice owners who are ready for a BIG growth in net profits. And a better lifestyle with more spare time
Hello, I’m Paul Green. You might remember me as the owner of Growth UK. My team and I worked with hundreds of opticians, vets and dentists to help them grow their practices. We did mentoring, had a “done for you” team, and put on the wildly popular monthly implementation days.
Then in March 2016 I sold the business. And the new owner decided to take it in a completely different direction.
Well, my non-compete clause has expired. And do you know what – I miss working with practice owners. It’s true!
This time round, I just want to work very closely with a small number of practice owners. That means I don’t need lots of staff, lots of infrastructure, and expensive annual programmes with add-on sales to pay for it all.
Instead, I can get back to what I do best – helping you to grow your practice, and create the lifestyle you really want.
That’s what the Practice Mastermind is all about. It’s a simple structure where you work closely with me, and 12 other practice owners (who are guaranteed not to be in competition with you).
Together, we focus on improving the core elements that make up a robust, profitable practice.
We look at improving every element of this profit-generating formula. To get you more clients, who drive up revenue, and ultimately generate higher levels of net profit.
Plus, we examine and remove all of the factors that hold back most practices – including management, staff, and finding time every day to focus ON the business, rather than IN it.
Here’s how we do it.
1) We meet every month for a boardroom mastermind meeting
Every month we meet for a full day in Milton Keynes (junction 14 of the M1, or 35 mins from central London on the train).
It’s a 10am start, finishing between 5pm and 6pm. We have a private boardroom. Lunch and all refreshments will be provided.
Throughout the day, we get progress updates from each practice in the room. We explore in detail how to speed up progress.
You’ll learn as much from discussing other practices, as you will discussing your own.
This Practice Mastermind is structured to help you improve net profitability by tackling the small number of areas that make the biggest difference (the powerful theory of marginal gains).
You’ll benefit in a number of different areas:
- Get as many new clients as you need
- Ethically persuade your clients to happily spend more with you
- Be a better leader and have happier, more self sufficient staff
- Get your website and online marketing to deliver better results
- Create a highly positive cash flow
- Dramatically improve your personal productivity
- Set yourself apart from all your competitors with very clear marketing differentiation
- Prepare your practice for a highly profitable exit
All of the meeting dates are laid out a year in advance, allowing you to plan your diary.
2) Inbetween meetings, we have a 121 implementation helpline, available to you every week
To really Get Things Done, you need access to someone who can answer your implementation questions, and remove any blocks to progress.
So every week I make myself available to you for an hour.
You can drop in for a 121 video call to ask me any question you have about growing or marketing your practice.
The implementation helpline will be scheduled on different days of the week, and at different times, so you have plenty of opportunity to access my direct help.
3) You have support from me + weekly accountability, in a secret Facebook group
Nothing beats instant feedback from people you trust. So you’ll benefit from daily contact with your new colleagues, on Facebook.
This is a secret Facebook group – no-one will be able to see you’re a member, let alone the content you write. This will give you a true sense of community with your new colleagues. And be a valuable resource as you grow your practice.
In addition, every Monday morning you’ll declare the one thing you most want to achieve that week. Basic psychology tells us that when you commit to an action in front of a group of trusted peers, you are dramatically more likely to actually do it.
4) Each Mastermind is strictly for 13 practice owners only
This number is the perfect balance. It’s a group big enough to give you a varied peer group.
But at the same time each practice gets a high level of personal attention from me.
Critically, you are protected by a strong guarantee
Your competitors will be locked out
When you join the Practice Mastermind, you are guaranteed that none of your direct competitors will be in your Mastermind group.
If one of your competitors is already in the group, then unfortunately we will not be able to accept you. You can ask to join the waiting list for a future group.
This optician recommends it
“I would highly recommend it. I’ve learnt so much and saved thousands on a practice refit after an alternative recommendation from two colleagues in the group.
“My business has continued to grow thanks Paul and the members of the group.”
Jas Chaggar, Stratton Opticians
This vet recommends it
“Practice Mastermind has been instrumental in changing the way I think about my practice. Paul’s way of running the it doesn’t offer a quick fix, because there is no such thing.
“Instead he guides you to find your own solutions to which you will remain more committed. Paul knows our foibles and has seen all our mistakes, but better than this he’s seen how success comes about.”
Johanna Headley, Sunninghill Veterinary Centre
Location: Holiday Inn Central, Milton Keynes MK9 2HQ
Monday 10th June 2019
Monday 8th July 2019
Monday 5th August 2019
Monday 9th September 2019
Monday 7th October 2019
Monday 4th November 2019
Monday 2nd December 2019
Thursday 13th June 2019
Thursday 11th July 2019
Thursday 8th August 2019
Thursday 12th September 2019
Thursday 10th October 2019
Thursday 7th November 2019
Thursday 5th December 2019
My final thoughts on your quality of life:
The Mastermind Manifesto
Mastermind Manifesto: Business owner’s mindset
1. The business is there for you and not the other way round. Its purpose is to give you plenty of time to live the life you most want to live, and sufficient cash to make that happen
2. Remind yourself daily about the life you want to lead in the future, so you’re not distracted by today’s daily clutter
3. Have clear written goals, to laser focus your daily actions
4. Spend 60 to 90 minutes every day working ON your business rather than IN your business
5. Doing stuff is more impressive than talking about doing stuff
6. Make the business just 1% better every week. Over time that’s life changing
7. You should only do what only you can do. Just because you own the business doesn’t mean you need to do all of the work. Have Teflon shoulders and DOA (Delegate, Outsource, Automate)
8. You’re the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with. Choose carefully
9. Lead your team. Inspire them. Train them well. And coach them 121 for best results
Mastermind Manifesto: Marketing & sales
10. Build a personified picture of what your ideal client looks like, and focus all of your marketing directly on them
11. Look for niches and narrow focuses wherever possible, to minimise effort and maximise results. Relevance increases results
12. Use direct response marketing that educates people, and never brand marketing. Ignore what competitors are doing (“samey”) and aim for standoutability
13. Embrace the complexity of marketing. Test something new every week and fail more. It’s the only route to the profitable idea you otherwise would never have had
14. Study and apply Cialdini to all of your marketing
15. Create and protect proactive sales systems to build relationships and be there at the point people are ready to buy
16. Recurring revenue beats everything
Here’s what to do next
The next stage is to set up a 15 minute business growth consultation phone call with my business partner Ben Smith.
We need to check that it would be appropriate for your business to join the Practice Mastermind. And you need to check your practice would benefit.
Ben’s live calendar is below. Pick a 15 minute phone call time that best suits you please.
Remember, there’s zero commitment at this stage. You’re just discussing it.